Guess what, legends? We are excited to let you know that we are now accepting Discover NSW vouchers at our Wollongong, Byron Bay and Newcastle drop zones!
Simply use your NSW Service app to produce your voucher on the day of your skydive and you’ll be able to spend it on your tandem skydive, video and photo package or our rad merch, including our brand new hoodies!
Please note that if you have paid for your skydive in full prior to arriving at the drop zone, you will not receive a refund to the value of the voucher. Instead, you’ll be welcome to use your voucher on a media package or merchandise.
If you’ve paid a deposit only and need to fix up the remaining balance upon arrival, you’ll be able to use your Dine & Discover voucher for your tandem skydive!
So, who’s ready for the experience of a lifetime? Let’s go!
Terms & Conditions
– Customers can only use their Discover NSW voucher on a tandem skydive if it has not been paid in full prior to check in. Any customer who has already paid in full will still be able to redeem their voucher on video & photo packages or merchandise.
– The products eligible for voucher redemption are at the discretion of management.
– Each voucher is worth $25 per person, and the customer can only redeem one voucher per person at our business, per day.
– Vouchers can only be used by the person whose name is on the voucher, and they cannot be sold or transferred.
– If the customer spends more than the voucher value ($25), they’ll need to pay us the difference at the time of booking.
– Discover NSW vouchers are single use only and no change or credit will be given if the full value is not redeemed. Any balance remaining on the voucher will be forfeited.
– Discover NSW vouchers will no longer be accepted after 30 June 2022.
– To learn more about the Dine & Discover NSW initiative, please click here.